quinta-feira, 2 de outubro de 2014

Happy B-Day! II

Since 2 of June 2014 my Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays mornings have not been the same. I was welcome by the sweetest Coach in the world, and I’ve had the honour of being part of the UoB Triathlon Team. I’ve met the most amazing people in Birmingham, who have given me the opportunity of living so many happy moments! I am grateful to all of you - you have enriched my life!

Prepared a chocolate cake yesterday - it’s full of cocoa and love!

Starting my B-Day swimming…

…and having English Breakfast, which I love, …

…with amazing people that I love:

Becky, Rosie and Fiona

With my Coach Louise

Jenny and Marie

My cake was approved!

B-Day Cards! ^^ So sweet, girls! <3

Loads of kisses!
Bruninha

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário