quarta-feira, 6 de maio de 2015

I love you England


I love your high green mountains,
your lakes and your landscapes.
I love your lovely people,
your flowers, trees and grapes.

I love all your small cities
besides the two big ones.
I love your roads and houses,
your games, arts, brands and bands.

I love your British accent,
your breakfast, cider, tea.
I love you through the seasons,
your beauty is clear to me:

Be summer, autumn, winter
or spring when with no hinder
I can see flowers blooming
and days with no more glooming.

I love you when it’s sunny!
- though it’s drizzly, windy, icy…
I love you when it’s warmish!
- though it’s so cold, chilly, freezing…

I love you England.
I love you anyway,
I love you all the way.
Although I leave today,
I know my heart will say
a part of me shall stay.

2 comentários: